IPL Hair Removal at Home Device
At-home hair removal systems have become a very popular items on the market today. These systems have been designed for using the same technology and features as used right in dermatologist’s offices. Many hair removal machines today use IPL systems. IPL is a type of hair removal method that stands for Intense Pulsed Light. This form of light removal is a form of light therapy rather than laser therapy. This is a popular method used by dermatologists in office. With the many machines on the market, why pay for an in-office costly visit when you can purchase one to use right at home? Below are some of the popular IPL at home hair removal devices.
- Remington i-Light IPL: Used for a fast and gentle hair removal, this machine is suitable for more sensitive areas including the bikini line and underarms. This IPL light works fast to remove hair in less than 1 minute’s time. It can be used by both men and women.
- Iluminage Touch IPL machine: Let’s off over 300,000 flashes of light in a few minutes to remove hair in record time. This machine works best for hair removal on the legs, bikini area, face and underarms. It is FDA cleared and recommended by many dermatologists around the world.
- TRIA Beauty 4X IPL: This destroys hair roots making for a permanent hair reduction. It can treat larger areas and remove 20 hairs in a matter of seconds. This system is suitable for underarm, arms, legs, facial and bikini hair.This machine is good for use on all hair colors and skin tones. It may not be as effective on darker skin tones and hair colors that include blonde, white, grey and red.
- Philips Lumea IPL: This system is effective for hair removal. The system removes hair that is a permanent removal with little touch ups as necessary. You can use this system for hair removal all over the body. It has been tested in many clinical trials for over 2000 women.
- Braun Silk-Expert IPL Device: This is a very small device that is used to remove hair in sensitive areas and all over the body. It is very gentle on the skin and will leave you with a smooth and silky skin after feeling.
All of these fantastic IPL hair removal machines can be found at the website
They are all FDA cleared and ensured to be safe for use right at home. Why go out to get an IPL treatment done when you can do it from the comfort of your own home? Go check out the website and get your own home hair removal IPL machine today!